COAST2BAY HOUSING GROUP
Coast2Bay Housing Group is a local, innovative, not-for-profit community housing organisation working in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to create avenues to a home – a place of choice, safety, security, sustainability, and a sense of belonging – for individuals and families requiring community or affordable housing across the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay regions.
Through a number of programs, Coast2Bay Housing Group works to deliver affordable living that supports and empowers people to improve their lives, progress to social and economic inclusion, and contribute to sustainable communities.
The current programs focus on:
· Longer-term community housing, including detached houses, townhouses, units, and studio apartments
· Transitional and social housing, helping people in need to develop a pathway to sustainable and affordable housing options
· Disability housing, partnering with support services
· Short-term housing for people who have been homeless, and
· Affordable housing through the National Rental Affordability Scheme.
Across all of these programs, Coast2Bay Housing has a role in around 1,000 tenancies, and seeks to contribute to economic development and social inclusion in the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay, and Gympie regions.
The Tower, Shop 59, C-Square, 52-64 Currie Street, Nambour, QLD, 4560
Name: Jacquie Meldrum
Post: PO Box 324, Nambour, QLD, 4560
Telephone: 1300 796 716 or (07) 5451 2900
Fax: (07) 5451 2909
Facebook: Coast2Bay Housing Group
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri – 9am to 12pm / 1pm to 4pm
Wed – 1pm to 4pm